Hmm....

Started by
6 comments, last by Strife10110 21 years, 9 months ago
Would a story about the group of cartoon characters i made be... i dunno... i guess the word would be acceptable? It would kinda be a comedy but it would have some serious parts, in there, too. So... would anyone be interested?
Advertisement
oops... made that sound like a book...
Earthbound for snes was like that.
Maybe we should think up better titles for our posts before we dive to far into writing a story for a game (which sounds interesting to me... )...

--Buzzy
(formerly buzzy_b)
The story has 4 or 5 characters and takes place all over earth and the universe, where the main character has to fist find his way back to earth after being litterally thrown off the planet, and then he gets to travel all over earth and then he goes out into space for reasons i still havn''t came up with yet...
and by thrown i mean grabbed by a huge 2 and a half armed robot and chucked off the planet
Heh heh heh....

Who are all the characters? What are they like?

Superpig
- saving pigs from untimely fates
- sleeps in a ham-mock at www.thebinaryrefinery.cjb.net

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

(bio quikies)
good characters-
Timmy- 14, male, enjoys computers, video games, skating, and his head stretches when surprised (basically me in cartoon form, without the stretching head)

Bill- 48, male, inventor, sci-guy, computer nerd, and even though hes almost 50, Timmy''s his best friend

Rosy- 13, female, animal freak, bookworm, writer, biker, has a huge crush on Timmy, follows him around

Gene- 17, male, like to collect comic books and action figures, plays video games and has the largest game library in the world.
School nerd, Timmy''s best friend

Bad Characters

Bob- 15, male, Timmy''s distant Japanese cousin, he hates Timmy because they got in a fist-fight when they were 5 and Timmy won. Enjoys evil, mad science, and bio-engineering with his Lil'' Engineer Kit.

Steve- age/hobbies unknown, male, just showeed in Timmy''s neighborhood and started vandalizing houses. Hates Gene for unknown reasons

Mich- 60, male, a general in the AA Army. His troops are trained for all types of battle and doesn''t hesitate to attack

Gena- 17, female, a bounty hunter who seduces her bounty and then kills them. Only has two friends, and allies with Bob for awhile.

Gooh-age/gender unknown, doensn''t like antthing andruns the worlds sewers. He doesnt ever come to the surface.

Those are the characters. I still have to come up with a story that ties ''em all in. If you by any chance want to know more about the characters (which i doubt you wil...), e mail me at Chadflk2000@attbi.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement