Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buy GameDev

This topic is 5650 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Come on Dave, you wouldn't really sell out would you!?!?

...would you?

edit:
Now heres a scary thought

msn.gamedev.net + PassPort

[edited by - nonnus29 on June 26, 2002 4:46:39 PM]

you are correct stick, but as far as i knew GameDev didn''t own any software. maybe the newsboard app? but i don''t think FreeMind is thinking about that.

My sense is that something was lost in the translation about what this site is about when FreeMind translated it into his language. I''m 90% confident that FreeMind thought the site was a commercial game shop, not a newsboard for developers.

out of curiosity what country is .pt (his email extension)?

-me

....and how much is that in pubes ?

(If you saw the episode of South Park "Scott Teterman Must Die" then you will know what I am talking about...)

"I pity the fool, thug, or soul who tries to take over the world, then goes home crying to his momma."
- Mr. T

I''m sorry guys!!!...
I thought that this page was the official page of GMAX DEV(this was the software that I wanted to buy).
I was confused.
And what software do you recommend me to build a game? like 3D Game Studio, but this is too simple for me.
Chau- André

quote:
Original post by nonnus29
Come on Dave, you wouldn''t really sell out would you!?!?

...would you?

Why yes, I would, as a matter of fact, if they offered enough money *and* allowed a few of the staff members to stick around (myself included) and retain creative control.

Btw, I know he wasn''t really asking about buying GameDev.net.

But if anyone has any spare SoJs sitting around, or nice barb or sorc gear, feel free to whisper *MyopicRhino on USWest

This post is for the previous poster''s benefit. Any sarcasm is unintentional, and any misconstruments are wrong.

Pedro:
We get worse than that regularly. Get over it or leave. That''s not harsh; it''s the truth and I''m not gonna explain it; you''re certainly smart enough to figure it out.

It''s spelled ''censored.''

Later,
ZE.

Guest Anonymous Poster
"Censured" is a perectly valid word, and in fact, applicible in this situation.

No, it''s probably not what he meant, but you should probably take some of your own "get over it or leave" advice.

This topic is 5650 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.