• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nickvbs

DirectX 8

This topic is 5984 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I just unistalled dx 7 from the add/remove programs and then installed dx 8 sdk. The utilities tests seem to work ok for everything but Almost all the Direct 3D samples that come with sdk dont work!!!!!they give a general application error and dont load!!! the ddraw samples work but not the d3d ones..One or two D3D samples work like Skinned mesh but thats about it!! I have the 64mb NVidia GeForce2 MX with TV out. Did something get messed up because of the dx7 or what? They should all work with the pc I got! I uninstalled and reinstalled both versions like a million times but the dx8 3d samples arent working! help please

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!