• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uhfgood's latest masterpiece "LX1" ready for download.

This topic is 5715 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey folks, I finally got Project : LX1 done, now called "Liberty-X" It''s 32 levels of furious retrogaming arcade action as you fight the mysterious "KRELL" motherships and try to save earth from enslavement. After almost a year of development LX1 is now ready for testing with full sound music, menus, almost the whole 9 yards. It''s ready for download on the GD Showcase, however, it hasn''t been approved yet and is not in the list, so, if you want to download it, here''s the link directly - http://www.gamedev.net/community/gds/projects/default.asp?projectID=267 but if on the other hand you''re paranoid, and won''t download anything until it''s approved, just wait a few days and download it via the showcase under the title "Liberty-X" Thank you! Keith Weatherby II aka Uhfgood uhfgood@artoo.net

Advertisement
Thanks alot guys, for NOT trying out my game... or at least not letting me know you tried it out, if indeed you did.

Uhf

Actually there were alot of people in #gamedev irc
channel that played. I merely meant those that are
on this board, that doesn''t go to the irc channel.

Thanks for playing though Z :-)

Keith

• Advertisement