• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragons Cove Productions

Requesting an artist to make me a logo/banner

This topic is 5836 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I opened a game developement site a couple weeks ago and I want someone to make me a banner and a logo for my website and advertisement in my games. I have people that make art for my game now but Im looking for someone to make me a logo/banner. We currently have a "large game" in productions right now that is similar to a N64 game but for PC. The current banner and logo can be seen at Dragonscove.cjb.net. The logo is on the top left and the banner is at the top center. Any submission that are better then the ones on my site will be greatly appreciated. E-mail me your pictures or messages to vwslipknotwv@aol.com. If I choose to use your banner then I will give you credit on the site and credit on all the games that I use the logo on. Also if your work is good enough me and my group may use you for our 2d online game that we have designed but choose not to work on at the current moment. Thanks for anyone that trys. Good luck

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!