Interactive Experiences

Started by
12 comments, last by Peddler 24 years ago
If you die in the game? Big deal. Havn''t you ever died in a dream? I did, many times. I just wake up. When you''re putting the person in a trance you could play a pulsing sound and say "When the sound stops, you will wake up refreshed." or something like that.

Maybe someday we''ll have a device that sends a signal to you brain that tells it to go into a trance. When the signal stops, you''d wake up. I heard of devices that can put images in you head. I wish I had the money to explore all the different things they have out there. I''d say in less then 10 years, we''ll have something like this.

E:cb woof!
E:cb woof!
Advertisement
I prefer a device that can read my brain for me to be able to make movies and FMV, or splendid landscape...
That''s the future
Don''t want anyone being able to control me through any device.
Just a freedom lover, and dreamer

-* Sounds, music and story makes the difference between good and great games *-
-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
Well, I think if such a device was made..it would be good to use it maybe not control your mind...just give it push it in a certain direction and then let the player''s subconscience determine what happens next.

But thats a ways off in the future ... for now I bet with a little research some techniques could be adapted or discovered...to use in games to help bring a higher level of immersion.
dog: just to be clear, I wouldn''t really be worried about dieing in the game... it was just an allusion to the Matrix... on of the best movies ever

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement