Logo text looks like dos

Started by
2 comments, last by Muzlack 21 years, 9 months ago
LOL.. our company is remaking this game called Arean's Wish. We had a lot of it done in DOS before we bagged the project. Whenever you quit in this game, it would say Press Any Key to Continue on the botoom left of the screen. In the new version, we have the title Arean's Wish at all times on the bottom left of the screen. And I swear every time I come in, I think it says press any key to continue. I hope you guys think thats funny because I sure did. PS Check the website for screenshots of both the old version and the new version of Arean's Wish www.seanet.com/~ncarter/spongefactory/ [edited by - Muzlack on June 30, 2002 7:56:18 PM]
--Muzlack
Advertisement
cool game. nice graphics.

terrible web site design. make the background a bit darker. its pretty bright and strong color. also get rid of the java script scrolling thingie. its cool, but annoying to use.

dont take it the wrong way, i just want you to have a more usable site.
One thing that ticks me off is when navigation is java-script-based. I''ve disabled java-script in IE!

This sounds alot like an attempt to advertise your game.

[moved from Lounge to Your Announcements]

Do not meddle in the affairs of moderators, for they are subtle and quick to anger.ANDREW RUSSELL STUDIOS
Cool Links :: [ GD | TG | MS | NeHe | PA | SA | M&S | TA ]
Got Clue? :: [ Start Here! | Google | MSDN | GameDev.net Refrence | OGL v D3D | File Formats | Go FAQ yourself ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement