Advertisement Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Volgut

3D -> 2D

This topic is 6044 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi! 1) I have point in 3D. I need to know that, this point will be rendered on the front surface, and if - then, what co-ordinations it will have (2D position on this surface). I was trying with PR_Globals.PR_ViewMatrix and PR_Globals.PR_ProjectionMatrix, but - no result I need it to render sun in my scene. I don''t want to testing collision between faces, and sun''s ray - just at the start of my scene, I want to put point on surface (specyfic color), then render my scene, and at the end - check color of this point. If it''s ok, then I will render lens flare. 2) Next question. I have an entity created as sprite. How can I rotate it (Z axis). Please, help... Best regards, Tomasz Przechodzki

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!