can thou give the full screen code ?

Started by
1 comment, last by KHM 21 years, 9 months ago
Peace upon thee , Let me first send all my thanks to thee,As thee helped thou much with the OpenGL tutorials, but there is one proplem .........,I prefer using MFC Visual C++ for OpenGL programing as i think it give a good user interface in addition to power , anyway since thy code had been written in C , i have started to transform the the code to C++ with MFC help , It goes ok ,I finished transforming the code and it worked in window mode , I used SDI (signle document interface) ,But the real proplem was started when i worked on the full screen mode ,For some reason i dont know yr code cant be implemnted ,I managed to change screen resoultion but still cant make the OpenGL screen start.....( I took me 2 days just trying to fix it ...but no use) ....can anyone give me a help about how shall i do it ?
Advertisement
Why do you want to run OpenGL with MFC if you''re doing fullscreen anyway? I use opengl in mfc when I want to use dialogs, a nice toolbar/statusbar and such...

Rember too, that mfc and opengl together are not good for the performance, atleast in my own experience...

For the fullscreen code itself, I''ve never done that with mfc, so my post''s pretty useless =(

/G
---GUI Programming Division Manager at Wildfire Gamesworking on the 0 A.D. project
Instead of waiting for someone to provide you with source code, why don't you visit Google or explain in more detail what exactly part of your code is not working and what you think the cause of that is.

---
Come to #directxdev IRC channel on AfterNET

[edited by - niyaw on July 16, 2002 2:55:43 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement