Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tszafran

Website Design Services - Look Here

Hi, if you are looking for a new website or getting your website re-designed feel free to contact me, I have experience in HTML 4.0, some java-script, ASP, some DHTML, and have lots of experiance designing and maintaining websites. If you want to see a quick sample I threw together check out, http://tszafran.web1000.com/ Its just a template I made, which still needs some work but you get the basic idea. If your interested contact me via MSN at Tszafran@hotmail.com or via email at TSzafran@shaw.ca PS. Sorry its a slow webhost, I just placed it up there so the public could view it. [edited by - Tszafran on July 16, 2002 3:24:50 PM]

Sorry man, no offense, but throwing together something like that in DreamWeaver isn''t going to show your skills off too well. Try putting together something a bit more creative and unique, and maybe getting rid of broken links as well. Also, perhaps some of your own artwork?

Then have your links point to ''#''. It''s a lot better to keep your viewer on the same page than have them thrown to whatever page their browser defaults to when it can''t find a URL. Throwing things together quickly is fine for some things, but it''s not what you want to do if your going to be trying to attract some potential ''clients'' with your page (even if it is ''just'' people from the GameDev forums).