Please reply!!

Started by
4 comments, last by donalfarrell 21 years, 9 months ago
Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone knows of any games house in Toronto, as I''m thinking of relocating in the not too distant future. Thanks.
Advertisement
mention topic in thread,

no i don''t, from belgium sorry
Out of curiosity, why not just become an Indie developer if there aren''t any nearby ?
Pseudo Interactive is one.

Not sure what else is in Toronto, but I''m almost positive there''s a company that did some work on Max Payne outside London, Ontario (couple hours from Toronto). Also, I''m sure you''d be able to find plenty of indy developers around Waterloo (again, couple hours from TO).
I''m from around Waterloo and living in Toronto right now, I''m not aware of any game companies specifically, but there are lots of software development companies around Toronto, Guelph, Waterloo, and I remember seeing at least one in London that did Gameboy development a while back. You might be able to find something on http://www.workopolis.ca , and if your not looking specifically for games there are lots of programming jobs on workopolis around or in Toronto. (For instance, I know that ATI usually has a few ads on Workopolis).

Good luck,
Peter, Karawachi Project Coordinator

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement