Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

_Rambo_

Error with register combiners

Hi guys, i''ve started with register combiners and i was faced with an error that i''ve ignored because my code was a mess and then i started to code all over again and then i was faced with the same error that is an unhandled exception at glCombinerParameteriNV(). Well, check the code: bool InitOpenGL() { ... glActiveTextureARB(GL_TEXTURE1_ARB); glEnable(GL_TEXTURE_1D); glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_1D, light1d); // Textura 1D. glActiveTextureARB(GL_TEXTURE0_ARB); glEnable(GL_TEXTURE_2D); glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, light2d); // Textura 2D. SetupRegisterCombiners(); ... } void SetupRegisterCombiners() { glCombinerParameteriNV(GL_NUM_GENERAL_COMBINERS_NV, 1); float light_color[] = { 1.0f, 1.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f }; glCombinerParameterfvNV(GL_CONSTANT_COLOR0_NV, (float *) &light_color); // ( 1 * Texture0 + 1 * Texture1) glCombinerInputNV(GL_COMBINER0_NV, GL_RGB, GL_VARIABLE_A_NV, GL_TEXTURE0_ARB, GL_UNSIGNED_IDENTITY_NV, GL_RGB); // Unhandled exception HERE. glCombinerInputNV(GL_COMBINER0_NV, GL_RGB, GL_VARIABLE_B_NV, GL_ZERO, GL_UNSIGNED_INVERT_NV, GL_RGB); glCombinerInputNV(GL_COMBINER0_NV, GL_RGB, GL_VARIABLE_C_NV, GL_TEXTURE1_ARB, GL_UNSIGNED_IDENTITY_NV, GL_RGB); glCombinerInputNV(GL_COMBINER0_NV, GL_RGB, GL_VARIABLE_D_NV, GL_ZERO, GL_UNSIGNED_INVERT_NV, GL_RGB); glCombinerOutputNV(GL_COMBINER0_NV, GL_RGB, GL_DISCARD_NV, GL_DISCARD_NV, GL_SPARE0_NV, GL_NONE, GL_NONE, GL_FALSE, GL_FALSE, GL_FALSE); glFinalCombinerInputNV(GL_VARIABLE_A_NV, GL_SPARE0_NV, GL_UNSIGNED_IDENTITY_NV, GL_RGB); glFinalCombinerInputNV(GL_VARIABLE_B_NV, GL_ZERO, GL_UNSIGNED_IDENTITY_NV, GL_RGB); glFinalCombinerInputNV(GL_VARIABLE_C_NV, GL_CONSTANT_COLOR0_NV, GL_UNSIGNED_IDENTITY_NV, GL_RGB); glFinalCombinerInputNV(GL_VARIABLE_D_NV, GL_ZERO, GL_UNSIGNED_IDENTITY_NV, GL_RGB); glFinalCombinerInputNV(GL_VARIABLE_G_NV, GL_ZERO, GL_UNSIGNED_INVERT_NV, GL_ALPHA); // Activar o combiner. glEnable(GL_REGISTER_COMBINERS_NV); } Well, in the last version that i''ve done the error ocurred exactly in the same call function and here it again and i would like to know why. If someone could help me i would really apreciate. Thanks, Bye.