What after this?

Started by
5 comments, last by DM7 21 years, 9 months ago
I started learning c++ recently .. like a few weeks ago. I''m not having any major problems learning it and I think I''ll be able to learn quite a bit of it. What I really want to know is , When I finish learning the language how can I go about getting a certification or something in c++?
:-P
Advertisement
quote:Original post by DM7
When I finish learning the language ...

Funnnnny!

Crispy

"Literally, it means that Bob is everything you can think of, but not dead; i.e., Bob is a purple-spotted, yellow-striped bumblebee/dragon/pterodactyl hybrid with a voracious addiction to Twix candy bars, but not dead."- kSquared
What he means is... you never stop learning a language.
Try Brainbench.com to get certified in c and C++.
To get certifications in game programming go to gameinstitute.com.

Hope that helps.

Knowledge is what you learn, wisdom is how you apply it.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

quote:Original post by Alpha_ProgDes
Knowledge is what you learn, wisdom is how you apply it.

Knowledge is public, while wisdom is protected (or even private in certain cases ).

quote:Original post by DM7
I started learning c++ recently .. like a few weeks ago.
I''m not having any major problems learning it and I think I''ll be able to learn quite a bit of it.
What I really want to know is , When I finish learning the language how can I go about getting a certification or something in c++?

Try to solve as ALL C/C++ questions in GameDev.Net as possible. If you ever stumble across any C++ question you can''t solve, that means you are not ready yet.
... otherwise, you might get a certificate from GameDev.Net. (if they are happy to give you one )
"after many years of singularity, i'm still searching on the event horizon"
well i know ya never finish.. I just couldn''t really put into words what I meant
:-P
Good thing about c++: Only your friend s can play with your [b[private parts.

quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Good thing about c++: Only your friend s can play with your [b[private parts.

LOL
"after many years of singularity, i'm still searching on the event horizon"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement