Started by
23 comments, last by cliffski 21 years, 8 months ago

Yes there are shareware games on dvd.

Have a look at the content of the current issue:

http://www.pcgames.de/index.cfm?menu=0401#CDDVD

McMc
----------------------------My sites:www.bytemaniac.com www.mobilegames.cc
Advertisement
The only way to get some real money out of the German market is to go with a retail publisher. We are owned 75% by Magnussoft, one of the largest publishers in Germany. Localisation of Starlines, Inc. into German will be taken care of by the publisher and you can negotiate an advance on royalties.

I am not sure why Jester seems to think I am opposed to advances in general. My company paid advances for a number of different games. I only told you "no" because you wanted to sell me a non-exclusive license for an advance. The words "go trick someone else" came to mind... Anyway, good luck negotiating with CDV and I hope this company will be able to pay you before they go bankrupt (is imminent according to industry gossip).

Cliffski, if you want to contact Magnussoft then please send an E-mail to Michael Freimuth at freimuth@magnussoft.de.

Take care,

Alex
And I replied to you already by E-mail saying that we sent off your royalty cheque. Quote from my E-mail: "It was sent out in the second week of July. You should have it by now???".

I should point out that taking a comment like this about royalties to a public forum is most definately "not done".
Thank you for wishing me luck Alex. I prefer "success" though.

Anyway I have become a lousy partner to negotiate with. Actually except a brand-new car and a house, there is not much I could use (more) money for.

My companies website: www.nielsbauergames.com

Uhm... call me stupid but I honestly do not have the E-mail you are referring to. All I got was the initial E-mail asking it and I replied awaiting a further E-mail from you.

Don''t blame me for your E-mails not getting where they should mate... I cannot reply if I do not receive it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement