Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apersonfromnowhere

why does diarreha BURN?????

tuxx    127
quote:
Original post by omegasyphon
beats me, why does have to come out all slippery wet then splash back on you?? why does it have to smell 10 times worse then the regular number 2

That''s more than I needed to know...

Pouya    869
quote:
Original post by Tergiver
Come join us on IRC in #directxdev @ irc.afternet.org

I know that''s your .sig, but it''s extremely funny as a response to someone asking why their ass hole burns after diarhea

masterg    100
quote:
I know that''s your .sig, but it''s extremely funny as a response to someone asking why their ass hole burns after diarhea
I laughed pretty hard after reading that too.

Tergiver: you should really seperate your signature from your posts some how.

Tergiver    122
This better?

I had to laugh too after reading it pointed out (never occured to me).

As for what Tergiver means.. I forget exactly how that came about. I''ve been Interneting/BBSing for many, many years and I''ve had more nicks ''stolen'' then I can remember. One day several years ago I was searching a dictionary and came across something that was like "lack of descriptive meaning". I was at a loss to find a nick that was meaningful and unique and that seemed to fit. Tergiver is not the exact word, it''s more of a twisted combination.

I play alot of MMORPGs (actually there isn''t a single one that has gone retail that I did not play at least during beta). You will find my characters all derivitives of ''Ter''. Terliz, Tero, (just Ter is common), Terwar, Terpal, Terp, Termule, etc.

(more than you wanted to know i''m sure)

Michalson    1657
Is Gamedev the source of all answers? I get how people come here with wild tech support posts ("My computer won''t work, whats wrong?"), but now people seem to be posting medical support questions too (this one, munkies chest pains, I think there have been a few others).

TempusElf    186
New Forum Idea:
Ask Dr. Mario: Medical Advice from Game Developers you can trust

FAQ could look something like this:

Q: I have this problem where...

A: Walk it off

nick316    100
nick316: Hi everbody!

people: Hi Doctor Nick!

Honestly we should have a medical forum.
Then something at the bottom that says:
Gamedev.net is not responsible for any injuries
that happen when your're trying to cure yourself.

[edited by - nick316 on July 18, 2002 11:19:37 AM]

Pouya    869
quote:
Original post by Michalson
Is Gamedev the source of all answers? I get how people come here with wild tech support posts ("My computer won''t work, whats wrong?"), but now people seem to be posting medical support questions too (this one, munkies chest pains, I think there have been a few others).

There has a been a LOT of love related posts too, so here we go! Not just game development, but the answer to all techincal, medical, philosophical, and romantical question that you have, given that you''re a game programmer

Ravuya    135
quote:

You see, I don''t trust doctors. They don''t trust me. They think: "He knows lots about computers. I know nothing. He scares me." And I think: "He knows lots about how my body works. I know nothing. He scares me."

So, after a half-hour staring contest, I usually leave and come back here for human body tech support questions.

quote:
Q: I have this problem where...

A: Walk it off

My sides hurt...

Michalson    1657
quote:
Original post by Ravuya
My sides hurt...

Sounds like a heart attack. You should find a closet or other unused space quickly, that way people will find you by smell.

Pouya    869
quote:
Sounds like a heart attack. You should find a closet or other unused space quickly, that way people will find you by smell.

The trick to heart attack is to have it while you''re sleep or swimming.

ah man..
i just had the biggest crap ive ever had!
The diahrea just pourd out of my ass like there was no tomorow (it HURT too). Then i had some big gas build up somewhere and it forced diahrea out my hole and it went spraying through the place between the toilet and the seat. Everybody herd it. Then when i wipe my ass, it feels like sticking a razor up it. when i flushed the toilet, it got clogged and overflowed. Diahrea got ALL OVER the damn floor! Damn Diahrea really BURNS! (literaly- it must be stomach acid or something!)

BitBlt    386
apersonfromnowhere, this will end your pain and suffering:

BTW, I''ll be Dr. Love and answer all of your romantic queries. "Although I don''t have a PHD or anything, I have done it to a lot of chicks so that make me somewhat of an expert."

IADaveMark    3731
With any luck, you will sever your spinal cord and therefore have no feeling from a certain point down... which will likely include... well - you know. Then you won''t FEEL the burning.

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer
Intrinsic Algorithm -
"Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"
RIPPL Sports - NFL Statistical Analysis and Prediction System