why does diarreha BURN?????

Started by
55 comments, last by Apersonfromnowhere 21 years, 1 month ago
ive had diarreha for 2 days now and after taking a crap it feels like somebody stuck a drill up my butt! Why am i in soo much pain?!?!
Advertisement
Probably a better forum would be Ask The Experts at SciAm.com.

Come join us on IRC in #directxdev @ irc.afternet.org

*edit - Messed up the link

[edited by - Tergiver on July 17, 2002 10:14:26 PM]
beats me, why does have to come out all slippery wet then splash back on you?? why does it have to smell 10 times worse then the regular number 2
quote:Original post by omegasyphon
beats me, why does have to come out all slippery wet then splash back on you?? why does it have to smell 10 times worse then the regular number 2

That''s more than I needed to know...
[email=dumass@poppet.com]dumass@poppet.com[/email]
quote:Original post by Tergiver
Come join us on IRC in #directxdev @ irc.afternet.org

I know that''s your .sig, but it''s extremely funny as a response to someone asking why their ass hole burns after diarhea
Hahahahaha
Why was that a question you had to ask here??

My Site
Tergiver huh? Like The Giver?

---------------------------------------------
Total Instant Messenger. It''s better than AOL.
quote:I know that''s your .sig, but it''s extremely funny as a response to someone asking why their ass hole burns after diarhea
I laughed pretty hard after reading that too.

Tergiver: you should really seperate your signature from your posts some how.
masterghttp:/masterg.andyc.org
This better?

I had to laugh too after reading it pointed out (never occured to me).

As for what Tergiver means.. I forget exactly how that came about. I''ve been Interneting/BBSing for many, many years and I''ve had more nicks ''stolen'' then I can remember. One day several years ago I was searching a dictionary and came across something that was like "lack of descriptive meaning". I was at a loss to find a nick that was meaningful and unique and that seemed to fit. Tergiver is not the exact word, it''s more of a twisted combination.

I play alot of MMORPGs (actually there isn''t a single one that has gone retail that I did not play at least during beta). You will find my characters all derivitives of ''Ter''. Terliz, Tero, (just Ter is common), Terwar, Terpal, Terp, Termule, etc.

(more than you wanted to know i''m sure)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement