3D Textures

Started by
3 comments, last by TomCray 21 years, 9 months ago
Has anybody experience in 3D Texturing? Can you tell me where I can find good commented, complete code examples? Topic of my project is volume rendering, has anybody experience, or material about this?
Advertisement
Try the ATI website

At least one sample there shows volume texturing (have a sniff around, you should find some others and complete papers about it).

--
Simon O'Connor
Creative Asylum Ltd
www.creative-asylum.com

[edited by - S1CA on July 18, 2002 8:09:14 AM]

Simon O'Connor | Technical Director (Newcastle) Lockwood Publishing | LinkedIn | Personal site

Thanks a lot, I think it will be helpful. I found a lot of articles dealing with this, but there was no really helpful code.

I saw on your homepage that your company has a lot to do with generating 3D models for car racing games. I''m involved in, let me say, a school project, where we try to figure out how to design and program a simple 3D car racing game. do you have some tips for a beginner, especially what is a good and simple method to design and load models into c++ (directx) or java projects and where to find good stuff about terrain editing and terrain following?
Members of Creative Asylum have worked on a few Rally titles over the years, but we're by no means solely a racing game developer.

We do have varied types of games in the pipeline, and in fact in early development.

In respect of the things you've been asking about driving games, I think WWW.RACER.NL is a link you'll enjoy

--
Simon O'Connor
Creative Asylum Ltd
www.creative-asylum.com

[edited by - S1CA on July 18, 2002 10:27:46 AM]

Simon O'Connor | Technical Director (Newcastle) Lockwood Publishing | LinkedIn | Personal site

Didn''t want to generalize anything..

Thanks for the link, and GOOD SPEED for your projects. Perhaps I send you what we will get started here..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement