finally...

Started by
1 comment, last by Homeymoore 21 years, 9 months ago
i figured out how to have my character walk up and down stairs using collisions. i bet you all know your own way, but this is my first game. i still don''t have a gun in it yet... big problem. BTW: i was wondering if any of you here have games? i''ve seen one(glHorizon) looks great, but i don''t have a joystick, so i don''t think i can play it...
Advertisement
Good for you

Do you have screen shots of your work, can i see it ? ... please do send me some at my email rani_hasan@hotmail.com ...

Check out my site www.lejendz.com/~rani to see screen shots of my project (under the projects section) and tell me what you think ...

"If you don''''t like something, change it. If you can''''t change it, change the way you think about it!"

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world."(Einstein)

"The normal teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."(William Arthur Ward)
"If you don''t like something, change it. If you can''t change it, change the way you think about it!""He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.""Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world."(Einstein)"The normal teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."(William Arthur Ward)
Honeymoore, new glhorizon version 1.1 will let you fly also without joystick. Saty tuned, should be out soon.

bye

glHorizon_Project

www.web-discovery.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement