• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nes8bit

New Topic Theory

This topic is 6083 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Alright if I start something that has no real topic, either pouya or I will, in theory, mess it up and make it go ...off topic. So if there is no topic, will it stray on topic? Let''s try this little experiment here. --------------------------------------------- Total Instant Messenger. It''s better than AOL.

Advertisement
If you insist.

GOURMANDISES!!! w00t!!!

Refresh this to see the animation again

- DarkMage139
"Every man dies. Not every man really lives."

[edited by - DarkMage139 on July 18, 2002 4:30:17 PM]

Actually, there is. The topic is the fact that there is no topic.

As long as we keep discussion the idea of having a topic without a topic, or as long we activly try to disrupt it by shouting random things, it''s on-topic.

When we actually discuss something else (discussing meaning that everyone is talking about the same thing), then there *is* a topic, meaning we got off-yopic fomr the topic of there not being a topic.

Soooo....

My post was still on-topic!

~Meow!

This is seemingly a random, topicless emoticon... I figured this was as good a time as any to use it!

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer
Intrinsic Algorithm -
"Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"
RIPPL Sports - NFL Statistical Analysis and Prediction System

This topic is 6083 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.