Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mailing list for #project1

This topic is 5622 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

project #1 has a mailing list for anyone who''d like to follow the trials & tribulations, failures & successes of programmer''s efforts to write a complete 3D racing game. See what happens when you decide to write a whole game with a time limit, what lessons can be learnt about effective development. Be first to know about demos, breaking news and release dates. Go to .dextersoft and follow the link to project #1. If you are bothered, can you post something here to keep the thread up the list as long as possible please? Thanks

Blah, you double posted man.....nice way to keep everyone''s threa on the way down to the bottum.... :/

Of course that''''s just my opinion, I could be wrong.
-)(-Dennis Miller-)(-

Deleted the other one actually . Though the thread title is still there, can't be helped. Anyway what's with the moans - you think I did it on purpose or something?

Anyway, you're keeping it up by posting here!

Read about my game, project #1

John 3:16

[edited by - d000hg on July 23, 2002 10:14:51 AM]

I have nothing against your project, just against double posts, *shudders*

The project idea is an original one, and quite interesting at that. :D

I might sign up myself, I just hope the project works out for you alright in the end man. :D

Goodluck! :D

Of course that's just my opnion, I could be wrong.
-)(-Dennis MIller-)(-

[edited by - Drevay on July 23, 2002 11:47:37 AM]

Uhhh... I hope the hypocrisy was intended...

Ok... Guess not, since right after I posted this Drevay deleted his double post.

[edited by - Melraidin on July 23, 2002 11:47:55 AM]