Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVI, DirectShow and DirectDraw

This topic is 5623 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I know, this topic is beginning to annoy you, but i dont get how this should work. (And Yep, i have searched the forum, but didnt get any usable links.) I have tried several other ways, to implement an avi play routine, but none of them worked. So, i am now turning to DirectShow, but i dont see any DirectShow Tutorial in the SDK, using DirectDraw. Are there any good tutorials out there, covering this topic ? I didnt see any... THX for help P.S.: Some years ago, someone posted this : "As for the the easyest way to code the video into an application especially to a Direct Draw surface and Direct Sound buffer use Direct Show''s multimedia streaming archtecture. If you don''t beleave me take a look at the tiny examples at: http://www.microsoft.com/directx/dxm/help/ds/mms/Sample_Code_mms.htm 82 lines for a complete application that plays a video to the primary surface!" The link doesnt exist anymore, so does anybody else have this code snippet ?