Tiles??

Started by
6 comments, last by Caesar 21 years, 8 months ago
Hi! somebody of you knows where to get some good tile set for izo? I don''t want complete art, just the borders are enough. Surely I can grab them, but one never knows where exactly the borders are then.
Advertisement
We let folks use the tilesset from one of our old games, lots of isometric terrain/items/furniture, just about everything, just credit us (zero sum) if you use it.

www.zero-sum.com\tiles.zip

cheers,

mat williams
Lead Programmer, Designer
Zero Sum Software
www.zero-sum.com
mat williamsLead Programmer, DesignerZero Sum Softwarewww.zero-sum.com
Yes, I''ve already found this set. But what I need isn''t a simple tile, but a set of the shapes (like corners, or tiles that are between lower and higher places. Thanks
Tell me if I understood correctly:
you mean the tiles that are at the fringe between two different
types of terrain, do you ?
If so, you should probably do them yourself, as masks, so they
can be applied to any of your particular ground tiles. You can
also make several of them to avoid repetition. They''re really
easy to do: just make a line separating the two types, then
add and remove pixels "randomly" along that lines to give it
a ragged look.
Nop, Imeant when yoiu generate a map using heightmap, you have some tiles that are inbetween these height levels. And those are what I need. But acutally already solved the problem. Thanks anyway
to Thathmew

Do you release your tiles of the people/creature? Your tiles are looking very good.You sad before 1 1/2 years not yet. Did you change your mind
Mat,
Beautiful work. Would you mind if I posted this link over at BlitzCoder.com (BlitzBasic programming community along with your line about providing credit? I know a lot of the guys over there would appreciate having a look at them. Thanks.
Michael

You can reply here or send a message to me at michaela@acaciarg.com. Thanks!
Feel free to post them whereever, as long as we get a little credit or even better a link to our website, www.zero-sum.com.

cheers,
-m

mat williams
Lead Programmer, Designer
Zero Sum Software
www.zero-sum.com
mat williamsLead Programmer, DesignerZero Sum Softwarewww.zero-sum.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement