Game finally finished

Started by
6 comments, last by JinJo 21 years, 8 months ago
Many of you may know my little story about tetris, but now its finished, the thing that was holding me back was a very stupid little mistake that i made that i just couldnt spot. Now ive not got a website but if you send me your email i will send it to you, its a 2.2MB download file (zipped). my emails: jinjouk@lycos.co.uk There is a few features i want to add to the game, but will not as im working on a little menu system that will use different types of buttons etc, and i liked the idea of a brick editor that someone on the forum done. If anyone can tell me how to fix problems they may be having in the game just post here.
Advertisement
*sign* no1 can accept a 2.2 meg attachment. why don''t u register over a www.brinkster.com, upload the file there, and we''ll download it. simple as that. and no costs involved. plus, it will be much easier for you in long run, than to send 2.2 megs each time.

---
shurcool
wwdev
Send it to me at josh@thelgnet.com. I''ll host it for you.
you can probably even put it on yahoo
------------------General Equation, this is Private Function reporting for duty, sir!a2k
Thanks for the replys, ill put it on a site or send it to mmunkie tommorow, cos im off to bed just now, in the uk its 23:27 and im up real early tommorow.

i might add some stuff to it by then.
quote:ill put it on a site or send it to mmunkie tommorow, cos im off to bed just now, in the uk its 23:27 and im up real early tommorow.

i might add some stuff to it by then.

Man, I wish I could program in my sleep...it would up my productivity 15%! (I unfortunately don''t sleep much)
quote:Original post by a2k
you can probably even put it on yahoo

You could, but you''d have to have a link to a .html page hosted on geocities, which would link to the .zip file itself. All this because geocities doesn''t allow external downloads...

Steve
DirectX Programmer
Soon to be the new Bill Gates
Member of the Unban Mindwipe Society (UMWS)
Heres a link to the game
www.jinjouk.freewebsites.com/bricks.zip

tell me what you think,
oh i havent implemented options yet, but it runs windowed.
to change the name goto the data folder and open name.txt and change it to your name, this will be implemented properly when i get my menu interface going

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement