Where can I get Borland JBuilder 2?

Started by
1 comment, last by Furion 21 years, 8 months ago
I''ve looked at http://java.sun.com but I can''t seem to find exactly what I want. Does ne1 know where I can download Borland''s JBuilder 2.0? or do i HAVE to buy it? (and what cost is it?)
Advertisement
Have you tried the JBuilder download section at Borland's site? If you want free then I assume you would want Personal Edition, though they do offer a 30 day trial of Enterprise (though I assume Enterprise is out of your price change, check the feature matrix to see what things you would not get in Professional, which is far more affordable)

[edited by - michalson on July 23, 2002 6:13:31 PM]
If it were me and I was looking for a Borland product I would look on Borlands website and not Sun, but thats just me. At Sun''s site you probably saw Forte for java, that is suns IDE for java and its free. Now Jbuilder on the other hand is not free, and its currently up to version 5 I believe. You can probably pick the Intro version of 4.0 for cheap from Borland or elsewhere. Or go to a good bookstore and look at java programming books; some have jbuilder on the cdrom.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement