Newbie Programming Team Starting!!!

Started by
4 comments, last by Dark Nebula 21 years, 8 months ago
I want to start a new programming team for newbies. We should move pretty fast and we should learn by doing! If you want to join, plz give a reply with your experence (if any) listed. Also send an email, DarkNebula45@hotmail.com Thanks! Real programmers don''t comment their code. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand. Debugging is anticipated with distaste, performed with reluctance, and bragged about forever. ---Anon
Real programmers don't comment their code. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.Debugging is anticipated with distaste, performed with reluctance, and bragged about forever. ---Anon
Advertisement
What''s with all of these newbie teams all of a sudden?
Why not join one of the other teams? They''ll all be equally successful in all probability.

I will not make a list of links... I will not make a list of links... I will not make a list of links...
Invader''s Realm
Wanna join our learning team. In fact, we are also in the process of organising our fellow teammates and will be starting soon. God speeds...
The road may be long, wind may be rough. But with a will at heart, all shall begone. ~savage chant
quote:Original post by Invader X
Why not join one of the other teams? They''ll all be equally successful in all probability.

I will not make a list of links... I will not make a list of links... I will not make a list of links...
Invader''s Realm

Yes, they will all be equally successful, but is "successful" the right word?
quote:Original post by Erunama
Yes, they will all be equally successful, but is "successful" the right word?

Of course. Success is a sliding scale you know. Let''s imagine a scale from 0 to 1 (1 being the most successful of course). At any point on the scale is still success, just different ranges of success

But given that they will all probably be equally successful and all but one of the others have vanished... *cough*

Invader''s Realm

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement