Looking for musicians

Started by
0 comments, last by yochai_vb9 21 years, 9 months ago
Hello all! I am sorry I am kind of new here so I don''t know if my question is ok with the site''s rules or not. Anyway, I want to build a game and I really don''t know about music making. I still need to design it a little and I didn''t started coding but I want to build up a team for the game The game is MMOG that you travel in space and you can go to space stations talk with people do jobs watch for inventory and all of this in open space world. If you would like to join the team please E-Mail me!
After the Brood War expansion the three sides in StarCraft were balanced so perfectly you could use them to align pictures on your wall.
Advertisement
Our company would be glad to compose the music for your game, if your serious about making it.

Our company website has special free music offer, so its riskfree. If you need a full score, though, we wouldn't do it for free, but we wouldn't want to take you to the cleaners (we're new and just two regular guys making a living).

Try our free offer and see if you like it. (there's a link on the front page)

www.jsquaredproductions.com

(and again, below, in link form)

"There are only three types of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't."

Just3D
Justin Nordin
J Squared Productions
www.jsquaredproductions.com

[edited by - Just3D on July 25, 2002 12:31:18 AM]
"There are only three types of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't."Just3DJustin NordinJ Squared Productionswww.jsquaredproductions.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement