Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP ME!! where can i find???

This topic is 5620 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

where can i find the best website that i (a wanna-be game programmer) can find a good C++ guide that wil help me to understand how to start game programming if you know can you email me at: billyknowles1@hotmail.com, thanks Please try and use terms that i will understand as i am new to this sort of thing [edited by - billster on July 24, 2002 8:49:44 AM]

Yes; you need to know that game programming takes a lot of hard work and a heck of a long time, and can provide many wonderful frustrating opportunities for headaches. On the other hand, it''s a whole lot of fun if you''re into it, and provides good experience for other areas of work with computers.
In any case, probably the best way for you to learn C++ would be from a book. Buy, beg, or borrow from your local library, a book (preferably 500 pages or more) with a title such as "Learn to Program C++" or some such. It''ll be a lot easier to use than a website, in my opinion.

Twilight Dragon
Win32 API Expert
www.freewebz.com/j-world