Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN games with (NO Rpgs)

This topic is 5619 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m looking for games that are good fun, even (especially) when played in short bursts and that don''t rely on Plots to make them interesting? I enjoy Puzzle Bobble, and Super Monkey Ball sounds interesting. Got any ideas?

Most multiplayer FPS\action games (Counter-strike, Unreal Tournament), fighting games (DOA3, Tekken 4, Street Fighter), driving games (GT3), puzzle games (Tetris) and music\dance games have no plot and can be played in short bursts. The only games with involved storylines tend to be RPGs, adventure games and single player action games.

Most oldschool console games (with the exception of RPGs) have no or very little storyline. Sidescrolling platformers and beat em ups can usually just be picked up and played. Old arcade games (pong, space invaders, etc.) also usually have no real story. There are tons (I would say at least 40-50% of all games) of games that have little to no story and can be played in short burst without tons of involvement.