Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problems with full screen and mouse

This topic is 5624 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am making a map maker for an rpg that i am working on. I am currently having two problems that i don''t know how to deal with. First, I am switching to full screen using code that I am getting from a book on dx 7. When I switch to full screen the window is still there. What i mean by this is that i see no berder and the entire screen is plack like it should be but when i move the mouse over the a certain area the X used to quit the app appears. Also i can minimize the app in this way. I can also re-size the friggen thing...Also i can click out of that window and the desktop will appear. I am setting the Cooperative level to exclusive and fullscreen. The mouse prob is more simple. The x and y coords that i am reciving from the wndproc function is off by 2 or 3 on y axis. I am not using diput. What do i do.. "Computers are only as smart as their programers" My Site-> Still working on it.

change the window style to WS_POPUP|WS_SYSMENU|WS_VISIBLE when going fullscreen.

What your seeing is the WS_CAPTION bar ''underneath'' the drawing surface.