docking windows..

Started by
5 comments, last by Kaesebrot 21 years, 9 months ago
Hi, how can I make docking windows (for example like in Cinema4DXL).. are there any turorials or free components which help me to do this? I''m working with CBuilder 5.
Advertisement
Take a look at the tuts at www.catch22.net.uk. The second part of the docking toolbar tut was added recently. It should give you an idea of how to roll one for yourself.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
thanks.. I will try it.
Hmmm.. I can't open this side... are you shure the address is correct?

I got it..

[edited by - Kaesebrot on July 25, 2002 11:12:26 AM]
Yes: Catch22

Perhaps it has something to do with the domain name redirection?
If the above fails, try this instead: Tutorials
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Hmmm.. it seems to be very complicated.. I want to write the application I don''t want to write my own toolbars.. Is there no simple way?
I realized that the toolbars in vc++ are looking and behaving very good. Is there no free component which does sth. like this?
I thinks MFC is for such wrappers (I think - never did write anything in MFC). If you have access to OWL libs then TDockableToolbar is what you''re looking for. This, of course, means that you''d have to port your entire app to OWL...

Crispy
"Literally, it means that Bob is everything you can think of, but not dead; i.e., Bob is a purple-spotted, yellow-striped bumblebee/dragon/pterodactyl hybrid with a voracious addiction to Twix candy bars, but not dead."- kSquared

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement