• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kuphryn

PropertySheets :: MFC

This topic is 5781 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi. I have a propertysheet with a multiple propertypages. I would like get two functions working. 1) enable/disable default buttons (IDOK, IDCANCEL, ID_APPLY_NOW) in the propertypage. 2) be notified when the user navigate to and from different propertypage. If possible set the active propertypage programmically. Okay. I believe this is the way to enable/disable the default buttons of a propertysheet from within the propertysheet. ----- // disable the OK button GetDlgItem(IDOK)->EnableWindow(FALSE); ----- However, the code above does not work from within a propertypage. Is there a way to accomplish the above without sending a message to main frame? I have no idea on what message to catch as the user navigates to and from propertypages. Thanks, Kuphryn

Advertisement
- you can enable/disable the apply button easily:just call SetModified(TRUE)
- Enabling/disabling the OK and CANCEL button can be achieved as you tried. But instead of using IDOK, use spy++ to find out the real ids of these buttons. That should be enough.
- to set the property page programmatically, just use SetActivePage( index) in the propertysheet.

Hope it is useful.
Daniel.

The Ok/Cancel button probably belongs to the PropertySheet, so you can''t enable/disable it from the PropertyPage. If you had a pointer back to the parent PropertySheet you could probably rig something up.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!