Lemonade Game

Started by
8 comments, last by buzz12586 21 years, 9 months ago
Hey, does anyone remember the old game where you owned a lemonade stand. I used to play it when I was younger (I am 16 now). I decided to create my own version of it except multiplayer. You compete with 2 other human players to make the most money after a set number of days. Please check it out and give me some feedback. http://www.geocities.com/buzz12586/lemon.zip
Advertisement
nah, never played it... but i used to play "hot dog stand" on my aunt''s apple IIe (?) which sounds really similar...
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
I remember Lemonade on C-64. Made with Basic if I recall correctly. It was a pretty nice game, I''ll try yours when I get home from work
Stupid lag, triple post

[edited by - TetsuoAkira22 on July 26, 2002 5:55:35 AM]
---Looking for a new gaming experience? Want something new that deals with everyday life. Ever wanted to be a thief, banker or a cop? Then come visit the newest thing in gaming today: Lejendz!
Other hosts turn you down? Need good tech support, excellent up time, and affordable prices? Come to cheapunixhosting.com/ to find a package right for YOU!
Double

[edited by - TetsuoAkira22 on July 26, 2002 5:55:42 AM]
---Looking for a new gaming experience? Want something new that deals with everyday life. Ever wanted to be a thief, banker or a cop? Then come visit the newest thing in gaming today: Lejendz!
Other hosts turn you down? Need good tech support, excellent up time, and affordable prices? Come to cheapunixhosting.com/ to find a package right for YOU!
Pretty good
hey!
the game crashes when making lemonade!
just when i started to have fun...
quote:Original post by TetsuoAkira22
Stupid lag, triple post

I believe there''s a ''delete post'' feature when you edit your own post - look at the very top.

Jason Doucette
www.jasondoucette.com
Jason Doucette / Xona.comDuality: ZF — Xbox 360 classic arcade shmup featuring Dual Play
Pipo DeClown,

What type of system are you running and how many times did you try running it? It just uses C++.

www.LemonadeGame.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement