Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New 2d Visual Game Builder!

This topic is 5617 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all, I would like to introduce our new visual game builder for Windows(tm). Built on the DirectX technology, Project Nebula is a very powerful tool. It allow you to build any type of 2d games visually without much coding. Scripting is provided via the ultra-powerful TCL (Tool Command Language) provided by SunScript(tm). A lot of the features you have always dreamed about are already included and involves NO coding at all: - Multi-Threaded A* pathfinding. - Dynamic lighting source calculation. - Auto-animation of sprites. - Powerful syntax-highlighting tcl code editor. - Game compiler that compress game projects. - JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, AVI, MPG, MP3, MIDI file support. - Isometric or tiled based visual editor. - Special effects like: rain, snow, fadein, fadeout ... - Small (600k) and fast (200-400fps on a P3 800mhz). - Integrated alpha-blending. - Image filters: blur, contrast, emboss, sharpen ... - Event-driven scripting. - Auto minimaps rendering. - Advanced waypoints system. - Automatic drag & drop of objects. - Precise collision detection system. - Automatic tile transition system. Please visit: http://www.projectnebula.50megs.com for more information or to try Project Nebula out!

ya, i got same error. it says u need to install that, and there''s a link on the download page... but i just didn''t feel the need to put more garbage on my computer (because i''m running windows), cuz it''s already running really slowly...

---
shurcool
wwdev