Intelliegent Agents - Planning

Started by
10 comments, last by fup 21 years, 8 months ago
Hey, good xtra links smilydon! I've not seen many of those before. Some of the other papers look interesting too. Have you had personal experience with this type of problem or are these links just a result of your encyclopedic knowledge?

PS. It's my birthday tomorrow. I've taken a few days off so my brain cells may not recover from the battering I'm going to give them 'til early next week.

See you all then.

[edited by - fup on July 30, 2002 11:53:41 PM]
Advertisement
quote:Original post by fup
Your preamble to the references was unnecessary though Timkin.

It wasn''t aimed at you but rather for everyone elses benefit... but I can see how it would look that it was since I neglected to mention that. You have my sincere apolgies for the egg sucking excercise!

As a follow-up, you might want to look into the work done by Michael Kearns at AT&T labs. Also, the Intelligent Agent Lab at Melbourne University does work in cooperation with DSTO here in Australia on using BDI for agents in simulated environments. Interestingly enough, Emma Norling, who is doing her PhD with the IALab is married to Peter Wallis who is a long time researcher on the JACK project (which arose from work from the AAII here in Australia). I had a great chat with Peter a few months ago... it seems JACK is looking for other application domains and they wanted to have a crack at applying it to UAV flight management, hence his picking my brain. The work that Emma is doing would certainly interest you fup as it overlaps with some of the stuff you have been doing in exploration and map learning.

I hope this helps.

Good luck,

Timkin

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement