Jump to content
  • Advertisement


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


DirectX 8.1 Compatibility Problem

This topic is 5956 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

***************** Page is up & Working (hopefully). ***************** I have a "slight" problem. I'm developing on a TNT2 but my app screws up on a Geforce2MX400. I put the sourcecode up for download on a quickly-constructed website: http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/idx The problem is explained more thouroughly there. I would appreciate it if anybody can tell me what the problem is. Another One: I have always executed my app in 32bit colours but when I switch over to any 16bit graphics mode there seems to be some rendering-order problem. Everthing goes...well, screwy! Help! (Oh yeah, the app was created using the Application Wizard for Visual Studio 6) thanks, idx to code or not to code, that is the algorithm [edited by - idx14 on July 27, 2002 8:54:18 AM] [edited by - idx14 on July 27, 2002 10:02:08 AM]

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!