Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adamxiii

Bubble Bobble Clone

I''m currently making a bubble bobble clone ( classic NES game ) using openGL and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. you can download it here: www.geocities.com/adamxiii/Bubble.zip player 1 controls: w,a,s,d to move space to blow bubble player 2 controls: arrow keys to move numpad 0 to blow bubble enter - to enter options p - to pause the game. Its the first game I have attempted besides my tetris clone ( which works perfectly BTW ), so go easy on me.

Thanks for trying it out for me. I''m glad you guys like it.

The controls where really just temporary. The game was just a learning experience for me. But now that you mention it, the arror keys for a 1 player game does make sense.

I know about the desktop resolution thing. I think I may have fixed it. When I run it on my computer I dont have that problem so its hard to say if its fixed or not.

wait a second! THE bubble bobble? that nintendo game with the cool dinosaurs that killed the monsters w/ bubbles and turned them into fruit and stuff?!?!?! I LOVE THAT GAME! I played it soo much when I was little... damn it''s so great.

In the NES version, you could stand on the bubbles!
I LOVE YOUR GAME!

[edit] i foudn out you can jump from the bubbles! cool function!
And I love the end, a space where you fall dwon downn down and down

[edited by - pipo declown on August 2, 2002 9:21:36 AM]

Bubble Bobble!!!!!!
No stupid Puzzle Bobble but Bubble Bobble...
back in the good old times (when I was 10) I played that game together with a friend at school!
I like co-operative games, and I like Bubble Bobble, so thanx for the clone!