Charts in MS Access

Started by
-1 comments, last by Crispy 21 years, 8 months ago
Okay, yet another question about Access. Here''s what I need to do: 1) On a Report or a Page, create indented output of records grouped by Year. 2) For each year I need to create a 12-month chart showing some stuff that''s been happening meanwhile. The problem is that Access creates the chart for every year, but only displays data from the first year in the database, i e when you expand the treeview-like control on a Page which groups records by year, for every year a chart with the exact same source data is displayed. The same happens on Reports. Charts won''t accept Queries with parameters (and I wouldn''t know how to pass those parameters either), so I guess there has to be some other way around the problem. Does anyone have any experience with the problem? Thanks, Crispy
"Literally, it means that Bob is everything you can think of, but not dead; i.e., Bob is a purple-spotted, yellow-striped bumblebee/dragon/pterodactyl hybrid with a voracious addiction to Twix candy bars, but not dead."- kSquared

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement