Windows programming problem

Started by
12 comments, last by Mage_gr 21 years, 8 months ago
I just went down to the dungeon to fetch my "Tricks.." book. I can see why u are baffled. Its Win32 programming is rather obscured. For some help on menus:
www.winprog.org and www.gametutorials.com
I could try to explain but I would hate to mislead u since I not sure what u are asking.
Although, I recommend the book Charles Petzold''s Windows Programming book or you may run into other problems in the future on your win32 programming.

-----------------------------
"There are ones that say they can and there are those who actually do."

"...u can not learn programming in a class, you have to learn it on your own."

-----------------------------"There are ones that say they can and there are those who actually do.""...u can not learn programming in a class, you have to learn it on your own."
Advertisement
Thanks for the help but I want to follow the book because it is as you know for game programming.In the cd I took with the book is an identical program but I can not understand the difference.Hey guys any help?Somehow I can give you the whole program to examine?

P.S.:I discovered something.When I clicked in the resources they do not open and it tells me that there is an error
error RC2144 : PRIMARY LANGUAGE ID not a number.......what the heck is this?

And then it says error RC2135: file not found :1

"What the heck is this is not among the errors"

[edited by - Mage_gr on July 31, 2002 6:11:33 PM]
When you see a roller coaster, get on it,put your hands in the air,and ride it to the very end.Life doesn't remember you unless you kick,scream,and claw your way to the top.There is nothing in the world that is impossible.If you believe that you can do it, you will.
Hey anybody?Help?You know?
When you see a roller coaster, get on it,put your hands in the air,and ride it to the very end.Life doesn't remember you unless you kick,scream,and claw your way to the top.There is nothing in the world that is impossible.If you believe that you can do it, you will.
Email me your source (including .rc files and whatever else you have) at karrilx3@aol.com and I''ll take a look at it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement