Mesh Alpha

Started by
4 comments, last by Eli Gottlieb 21 years, 8 months ago
I''ve loaded the Tiger mesh from the SDK in my rendering engine but when I render it you can see through the head of the tiger to the body and tail. I think this has to do with the alpha channel. Anyone know about this? void Signature(void* Pointer) { PObject(Pointer)->ShowMessage("Why do we need so many pointers?"); };
void Signature(void* Pointer){PObject(Pointer)->ShowMessage("Why do we need so many pointers?");};
Advertisement
You sure thats not the near clip plane cutting off his head?
The head is visible but translucent. It should be solid. In short, it''s not my clipping planes.

void Signature(void* Pointer)
{
PObject(Pointer)->ShowMessage("Why do we need so many pointers?");
};

Two guys walk into a bar. One''s an Isreali ambassador, one''s a Palestinian ambassador. They both get drunk. Then they start peace talks.
void Signature(void* Pointer){PObject(Pointer)->ShowMessage("Why do we need so many pointers?");};
BUMP

{
};

Two guys walk into a bar. One''s an Isreali ambassador, one''s a Palestinian ambassador. They both get drunk. Then they start peace talks.
It''s possible that you have your tiger mesh flipped inside-out.
Thanks.

{
};

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement