• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

benjamin bunny

OpenGL try my openGL 3D pong game

This topic is 6767 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I just moved my website because my old site was very slow. the new URL is www.geocities.com/ben32768 You can download my demo from there. Please let me know what you think and what sort of frame rate you get on your system, and what sort of system you're running it on (graphics card, memory etc). Any ideas for improvements are welcome. 't' tests frame rate. Output is displayed in the console window, which is under the main window. Remember to press space to pause before accessing the console window, or it'll be game over. Edited by - benjamin bunny on 3/29/00 7:29:56 PM

Advertisement
Cool game, remind me to rip you off when I learn 3d stuff.
I got between 108 and 122 fps, my system:
celeron 400,
128 megs of ram
16 meg tnt1

Very good game! Beautifully done!! My dad loved it to, and is sending it out to a bunch of his friends via e-mail! Beautiful work man! (don''t worry, hasbro won''t get on your ass. it''s not pong, it''s Wall3d! )

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)

Make it full Screen PLEASE, I like it, also, if you have time, add keyboard support, My mouse sticks and Im getting fustrated as hell

Hi

Cool Game, and it even runs under NT, that means playing in the University

95 Frames
under Win NT
450 PIII
64 MB
G400 (with old Drivers, bcause of bad Sysadmin)

Ouch !!

One frame every 5 seconds with WIN/NT
PII 450
Diamond Fire GL 1000
128 Mo
UW2 HD

I think that the drivers are recent...
And 3DSMAX3 run well...
I don''t see the problem. But graphics cool !!!

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!