try my openGL 3D pong game

Started by
36 comments, last by benjamin bunny 24 years ago
I just moved my website because my old site was very slow. the new URL is www.geocities.com/ben32768 You can download my demo from there. Please let me know what you think and what sort of frame rate you get on your system, and what sort of system you're running it on (graphics card, memory etc). Any ideas for improvements are welcome. 't' tests frame rate. Output is displayed in the console window, which is under the main window. Remember to press space to pause before accessing the console window, or it'll be game over. Edited by - benjamin bunny on 3/29/00 7:29:56 PM

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

Advertisement
I got 37 FPS

My system:
P2-350
128Mb SDRAM
VooDoo3 2000 AGP
SoundBlaster64
"End Communication!", Kang from Rigel-4
I guess it does work with voodoo then

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

Cool game, remind me to rip you off when I learn 3d stuff.
I got between 108 and 122 fps, my system:
celeron 400,
128 megs of ram
16 meg tnt1
Very good game! Beautifully done!! My dad loved it to, and is sending it out to a bunch of his friends via e-mail! Beautiful work man! (don''t worry, hasbro won''t get on your ass. it''s not pong, it''s Wall3d! )

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
Make it full Screen PLEASE, I like it, also, if you have time, add keyboard support, My mouse sticks and Im getting fustrated as hell
116 fps

PII 300
64MB
G400 16MB Duel Head
Hardcore Until The End.
I want a G400(MAX), and is that a G400 MAX, or just G400?
Hi

Cool Game, and it even runs under NT, that means playing in the University

95 Frames
under Win NT
450 PIII
64 MB
G400 (with old Drivers, bcause of bad Sysadmin)
--------> http://www.larswolter.de <---------
Ouch !!

One frame every 5 seconds with WIN/NT
PII 450
Diamond Fire GL 1000
128 Mo
UW2 HD

I think that the drivers are recent...
And 3DSMAX3 run well...
I don''t see the problem. But graphics cool !!!
OOO O O O O OOO OOO OO OOO O O OO OO O O O O 0 0 0OOO O O O O O O O O OO OO O O O O O OOOO O O O

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement