Christian Interactive Software

Started by
16 comments, last by Gunbags 24 years ago
We are looking for talented programmers, artists, modlers, and designers to help with our current projects. If you have any interest in joining, contact me, Gunbags@aol.com, or visit our website at www.interactivesoftware.8m.com Lead Designer, CIS Kyle Waggoner
Lead Designer, CISKyle Waggoner
Advertisement
I know that interactive is a buzz word these days (well, was anyway), but given that just about all software is interactive (that being its purpose), isn''t it a bit needless to call your company "interactive software"?

Just a thought
well if he just made it "christian software" than it would sound worse than it already is. He''d probably get beat-down by a gang of Mulsim programmers.
Our development is called: "Christian Interactive Software" because:

1.) We make Christain software
2.) Our software will be more than just "software", it will be Interactive.

3.) And we can take on any musslim programmers.
Yeah, but my point is, ALL software is interactive. Calling it "Christian Interactive Software" is like Corn Flakes "Edible Cornflakes".
Hey, don''t be dishn'' corn-flakes--they''re good.

I just picked CIS for our name, just because.

The Christian is because it''s "Christian" software.
So why not call is Christian Interactive Software.

There''s really no point in debating in over a name I made up for my company. If the products are good, it doesn''t matter if it was called "Sorry Crap Software."

now THERE''s an idea!

um, that last post was supposed to say "calling corn flakes ''edible cornflakes''", but you get the jist.
quote:Original post by Gunbags
I just picked CIS for our name, just because.

The Christian is because it''s "Christian" software.
So why not call is Christian Interactive Software.

So it is your company name? or is it some lame way of saying that only Christians need apply? What is it lately with all this religous crap, everyone expecting the end of the world. Get a grip, get a clue, and get a life.

Some people are religious. Such is life. Get over it.
Who said the world''s going to end?

I like the idea of Christian software. I''m a Christian and I like seeing software with Christian themes in it. The game I''m making with have Christian parts in it''s main story. My main character wears a cross neckless.

BTW:If some lady wanted to start a software company that was run my all women writting software for women, would you people get all upset about that? No, it''s normal for people to want to have other people of similar interests to work together.

E:cb woof!
E:cb woof!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement