Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoo

PR Joint Effort Update?

you guys should really get your own forum. i understand that the project is using powerrender, but this the powerrender forum, not the "joint powerrender project" (or what have you) forum.

check ezboard.com for a free board.

oh sure revolver make it even harder to get answers...if everyone on the joint project posts to a new board they wouldn''t have any reason to come here. then all of our questions will go basically unanswered.

Course i could be wrong...but i thought most of the regular question answerers (optimiza, darrin, atalzea(ill get it right soon) and a few others were all on the project...

Thats "Azrael" is funny that no one can get that one straight!

Ok. I dont know if we are the best guys to answer any question, the ultimate PR "questions answered" guy here is Chris, no doubt about it.

(How''s work going Chris? Hope everything is going great!)

But as the song says "can we all just get along?" (or whatever) I mean this is a Power Render Project And we are all Power Render users right? besides we really dont take that much space and all of our questions are still getting answered so what''s there to complain?

About your question voodoo, well not at the time, we still need more concept artwork a lot of it, we have an idea of how aliens will look like, but we havent developed any vehicle/ soldier uniform yet. Im working in the Levels document right now, but it will get some time before is done. Im also working on a Character system, but is going to take a while too. Send your concept drawings and ideas!
What about some preliminary 3d models too?
Use this weekend for that and send what you have this monday what do you say?

well Azrael (ha!) I am really hoping your new character system is going to be incorporated into the PR engine. And as far as any of your other comments we wont go there.

I am not a member of the Joint PowerRender group, and I WANT you guys to stay here. Without the three, four, five, ten, thirty people or however many people are working on your project now posting here there isn''t much activity. Anyway, as a PR user, I am interested in checking your progress from time to time, plus there will no doubt be many useful tips and tricks the group of you will come up with.

Kefren