Blt problem

Started by
13 comments, last by remi 21 years, 8 months ago
I try it "xaxa", but it still not working, and personally i don''t find the need to do that modification at that place.

The width and Height are not set in an if statement but by overloaded functions. I mean that if u send a width or height value it''s considered in the other case the default width and height are taken; in which case they are the width and height of the sprite(grapgic).

I''m going crazy.
"...and we all know what "undefined" means: it means it works during development, it works during testing, and it blows up in your most important customers' faces."----------Scott Meyers, "Effective C++"
Advertisement
have you tried SetRect(.....width-1...) ?
I tried it yesterday but ... NADA
"...and we all know what "undefined" means: it means it works during development, it works during testing, and it blows up in your most important customers' faces."----------Scott Meyers, "Effective C++"
Whatta bich of bug, try debugin watching what you do with the rects and the surface before blitting. If you give up, try using functions that comes with ddraw samples, and adapt them to your needs, they work.
ELSE
Google: +"blitting" +"adds a line" +why
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Great idea!
i''ll try to check inside the ddraw sample codes, and see the differences between their codes and mine.

If i find something i''ll let u know, promise

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement