• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CinPhrea

LoadTGA

This topic is 5787 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Noob here, sorry if i sound dumb well i have been programming for a like a year (on and off)in mvc++ and i decided it was time to learn some openGL. i wanted to get some models into some of my stuff and i ran into a prob... i didnt know how to load models in went to nehe and didnt like their tut. mete pointed me here and i noticed that the tut here makes more scence, BUT when i try to compile it says that the LoadTGA is a undeclared identifier. pfff dumb compiler i have the tga.h and cpp i really have no clue why it would say something this silly. anyone have any ideas i would aprecate it

Advertisement
--------------------Configuration: Lesson31 - Win32 Debug--------------------
Linking...
Lesson31.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl LoadTGA(struct Texture *,char *)" (?LoadTGA@@YA_NPAUTexture@@PAD@Z)
Debug/Lesson31.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Lesson31.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

thats what it actually says and i have no idea what to do? please help me

ill check that right away...after i get some sleep rather. just got done with a lan and im fricken tired as hell. thanks for ideas

told ya ima noob. i actually checked to see that all the files were in the projected before you said that :D well one wasnt donno why. guess who can compile the code now thanks guys

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!