What do u think..

Started by
4 comments, last by Daboy 21 years, 8 months ago
Hey, i just started working on this non-graphical game about a week ago... Basic story line you work for the mob doing missions for them. It''s like an RPG with exp and levels. You can attack members of other gangs. As u make more money you can get better weapons... After u hit level 15 you can create ur own gang. Play around with it and tell me what u think. Suggestions, comments, put downs please You can get it here... http://www20.brinkster.com/eond/The Family.zip
Jordan Weberwww.pheonixsoftware.com
Advertisement
I was thinking of doing something a bit like that, only graphical and putting you in the role of a cop in the 50''s instead of the gangster the cop is hunting...
---DirectX gives me a headache.
Do you program?? I''m looking for a partner to start a project... What do u think of what i posted above
Checked it out, seems to be pretty cool (although very difficult and a bit strange of an interface).

Yeah I program but not well yet, still learning. If I ever do that idea I mentioned it won''t be for awhile - I want to be very good so I don''t screw up my favorite game idea, if you know what I mean. In the meantime I''ll soon be starting a 2d space rpg...
Yeah, i dont really have it set up to be user friendly at the moment... And the GUI sux. those are things im planning to work on in the future...

What language do you use?
well i''ve worked with basic, visual basic, and now i''m in the process of learning C++ (which will be what I use).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement