how do you get the opengl programs to work

Started by
8 comments, last by awigga 22 years, 1 month ago
how do you get the opengl programs to work. i can''t get them to work they always have the errors can''t create gl rending context and initialization failed. can somebody help me please.
Styles
Advertisement

You say that OpenGl sux and then you say that you can''t get the program to work.

Maybe you forgot to include headers or the lib files correctly. For someone who can''t do that has no right to turn around and say that a API which was developed by a organisation like silicon Graphics Inc sux. Maybe you suck.
" The fastest code is the code you don't call "
ooh, touchy.

there''s a web site called GlGameDeveloper, which has a very good tutorial for getting a basic OpenGL program up and running.

www.velocity.net/~waz/glgamedev

hope it helps

MENTAL
You can also take a peek at NeHe''s (i.e.: the guy of the message board...) tutorials at nehe.gamedev.net. I think they''re pretty good to get one started.

Eric Laberge
----------------------------------------"Inash neteia haeg joa kavari quilm..." SD4
cool

Bully, I cant see the word "sux" being mentioned anywhere by awigga so I cant see any reason to say he sucks.. No offence, but.. whoa

Kenneth Wilhelmsen
Try my little 3D Engine project, and mail me the FPS. WEngine
Or just visit my site
--------------------------
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has
been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This
disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless
brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder
Have a look at his profile ...
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
Why do people keep digging up ancient threads? Is this a side-effect of the effort to make people use the search engine more?
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
quote:Original post by Arild Fines
Why do people keep digging up ancient threads? Is this a side-effect of the effort to make people use the search engine more?

If you''ll notice who dug this one up you''ll quickly see the reason why . Also, look at the other stuff he''s been posting or has posted in the past.

So this guy has been around for ages and is still posting nothing but crap? And even finds it necessary to dig up his _old_ crap posts? Wow - some people have way too much time on their hands(and so do I, but thats another matter)
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement