• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erik

OpenGL Compilingproblems - textures in openGL

This topic is 6711 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m a newbie to openGL and this is propably a really stupid question but if you don''t ask you don''t learn. Anyway: I''m trying to learn basic texturemapping and have laid my hands on a piece of working sourcecode (which I even understand) but when I try to compile I get the following error messages: Error: Unresolved external ''auxDIBImageLoadA'' referenced from module lesson6.cpp Error: Unresolved external ''glGenTextures'' referenced from module lesson6.cpp Error: Unresolved external ''glBindTexture'' referenced from module lesson6.cpp I know I''ve read something about this at the old messageboard but now I can''t read the answers anymore. I''m using Borland C++ 5.01 with win98 (if anybody would care). Would appreciate an answer. Thanks in advance. Erik

Advertisement
ya, make sure you have the target directory set where your opengl header files are.

I''ve checked it several times now and I''m pretty sure I''ve got the header files at the correct place. Thanks for caring anyway

Erik

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!