• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

faster

No-Cost Text Editing/Writing Service

This topic is 5911 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I love computer games, and I am an author who can help you with the text parts of your games. The deal is simple. I''ll help you edit - or even compose - text for your game in return for a recommendation and a free registered copy of it. In this way I hope to develop a reputation, and then the service won''t be free any more - except perhaps to a few selected programmers with whom I have worked before. I''m early-retired with a spinal disability, and live in Mexico. I have time to help with your projects. You know programming, but you''re not all known for your highly-developed verbal skills. I''ve found that many programs have terrible spelling, grammar, etc., which can make a very polished program over which someone slaved for weeks look extremely unpolished or even sloppy. You probably know if you''re one of those who need this kind of help. I can help you with that part of your work, so your own reputation can earn you the full measure it deserves. I''ll work with a group as cheerfully as an individual programmer. Contact me at holly_writes at hotmail dot com. I don''t give address in classic form, to avoid spammers. Here''s hoping we can have a mutually beneficial working arrangement. Holly B.

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!