Source code viewer?

Started by
2 comments, last by En3my 21 years, 8 months ago
Hi, Anyone know if there is some kind of small program like Notepad but for viewing formated and colour coded source code? I have both Windows 2000 and Windows 98 installed on my system, and for some reason my printer doesn''t work under W2k (some network printer thing). Occasionally I need to print source code, and to be able to do this I must do it using W98. As I only have Visual Studio on the W2k system, I have to cut and paste into a Word document and then print it in W98. I don''t feel like installing VS on the W98 nor buying a new printer. At least not for the time being. I just need something simple to view and print source code. Thanks!
Advertisement
DevC++? (it''s ~10megs)
- The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara
Code-Genie
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
Nitro Lite from http://www.adamware.com/ is the smallest, color coding, source editor I''ve ever seen...95k

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement